May 21, 2014
This year's Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) begins on Monday, June 2. Ahead of this, Apple has now updated the official app for the five-day event. The universal WWDC app features:
Announced by Apple in April, WWDC 2014 runs June 2 through June 6 at Moscone West in San Francisco, California. WWDC 2014 is likely to feature a demo of iOS 8 and the successor to OS X Mavericks. The event may also be used to announce Apple's $3.2 billion acquisition of Beats Audio. You can download the WWDC app by clicking on this link. See also: Report: Apple May Introduce Jimmy Iovine, Dr. Dre At WWDC, Don’t Expect To See The iWatch Or Revamped Apple TV Unveiled At WWDC 2014, and Is Apple Shifting The Focus Away From iOS 8 As WWDC 2014 Looms?
- Stream videos from current and previous WWDC sessions.
- Start watching on one iOS device, and pick up where you left off on another.
- Browse times, locations, and descriptions for sessions, labs, and special events.
- Mark schedule items as favorites.
- Keep up with the latest news, get important notifications, and see daily photos.
- View maps to find your way around Moscone West.
- Provide feedback on content and speakers for each session.
- Add your pass to Passbook for faster check-in at WWDC.