PhotoSync — the popular wireless transfer, backup and sharing app for photos and videos across various devices and platforms — has just received a significant update on iOS.
The latest update to PhotoSync for iOS includes several new features along with other improvements.
First and foremost, the update adds support for Toshiba Canvio Wireless Adapter, enabling you to back up your photos and videos to any USB hard drive or USB stick. It also adds support for WoL (Wake-on-LAN), which automatically wakes the computer from sleep mode when you auto-transfer or quick transfer photos and videos to a computer.
The new version of PhotoSync for iOS also introduces a new hierarchy view for the SmugMug folder and album structure. Moreover, it includes support for symbolic links on FTP servers.
The latest update to PhotoSync also delivers fixes for the following issues:
- Detection of Transcend Wi-Fi cards is now faster and more reliable.
- Crashes that occurred, when connecting to certain SFTP-servers.
- Issues when creating SmugMug albums with certain titles.
- Under some circumstances the web uploader did only upload one file.
- Issue that some photos were imported in wrong orientation on iOS 7.1
- Connection issue when uploading to OS X 10.9 WebDAV server
For more recent app news, see also: Popular Unit Conversion App Amount Finally Gains Support For Custom Units, Dropbox Updates Mailbox With Support For Facebook's App Links Initiative, and Facebook Is Once Again Designing An App To Compete Against Snapchat.[gallery link="file" order="DESC"]