June 10, 2014
Gusto — the app that lets you simplify your emails, files, and photos with gusto — has just received another significant update. Released in early April, Gusto was updated to version 2.0 last month with support for Yahoo email accounts, in addition to Gmail accounts, and Facebook integration, enabling you to view and share your Facebook photos right within the app. Now, Gusto has been updated to version 2.1 with support for AOL email accounts, in addition to Yahoo and Gmail accounts, and Instagram integration, enabling you to view and share your Instagram photos inside the app. Gusto 2.1 also includes the following improvements:
Optimized for iPhone and iPod touch running iOS 7.0 or later, Gusto 2.1 is available now in the App Store for free. See also: Acompli Email And Calendar App Gains iCloud Support And Other Improvements, Action-Based Email App Dispatch Goes 2.0 With Folder Access Support And More, and Dropbox Updates Mailbox With Support For Facebook's App Links Initiative. [gallery]
- Specify a color for each linked email account to easily see where emails, files, and photos came from.
- Removed the “All” tab for faster switching between email, files, and photos.
- More image previews created when a new account is added to the Gusto app.
- Faster Inbox synchronization in the “All Inboxes” view
- Fixed a bug that caused the Gusto app to crash when deleting emails.
- Many other bug fixes.
Gusto Email App- Email, Files, Photos simplified