June 9, 2014
Counters•, the colorful tally app developed by Addo Label, has incremented its version number yet again with another notable update. The update, which brings the app to version 2.1, introduces a new key feature in the form of reminders support. As a result, you can now schedule notifications by time of day and days of the week to remind you to count important things, like how many glasses of water you've drunk or how many workouts you've done at the gym. Counters• also introduces the ability to share all of your counters at once, in addition to the ability to share counters individually. You can now share a screenshot of all of your counters with your friends or email a CSV attachment containing all of your current counts. The new version of Counters• also includes the following improvements, as explained by Addo Label:
Optimized for iPhone and iPod touch running iOS 7.0 or later, Counters• is available in the App Store for $0.99. Note that the newly updated Counters• comes with a new tip jar system, allowing you to optionally tip Addo Label via in-app purchase, ranging from $0.99 to $29.99. Released in November last year, Counters• was updated to version 2.0 last April with additional colors, color filtering, and other improvements. For the details of the app's previous updates, see: Clean And Colorful Counters• App Gains Search Feature And Other Improvements and You Can Count On This: Counters• App Gains New Features And Improvements. For more information on Counters•, read our original review of the app here on AppAdvice, which suggests, “If you’re looking for a quick-and-easy app for incremental counting (for multiple items at once) that is beautiful and well-designed, then look no further than Counters•.” [gallery]
- Request a Feature. In addition to being able to email us for help from the app's settings page, now you can also email us with feature requests.
- Share the App. Recommend our app to your friends from within the app's settings page using social media accounts you’ve set in iOS, as well as Mail and Messages.
- Reorganized Settings Groups. We rethought the organization of our comprehensive settings section for a better user experience.
- App Icon Refinement. We removed the gloss on the app icon when displayed from within iTunes on Mac.
- Version Notes Page. The transition animation and hierarchy UI for the Version Notes page when accessed from the app's settings page has been altered for improved workflow.
- Refined Messaging. Text in various parts of the app has been tweaked for improved communication.
Counters• - Colorful Tally Counter for Simply Keeping Count of Things