Wordeo is touted as a video messaging app that “brings your words to life.” Essentially, the app matches user-specified words with stock video clips and combines them into a single video or “wordeo” that can be shared with friends and followers.
Launched last January, Wordeo received its first major update in May with the release of the app's version 1.1. Wordeo 1.1 brought the ability to comment on wordeos, add titles to wordeos, and sign up and log in with Facebook.
Now, the second update to the app has arrived in the form of Wordeo 1.2. This new version delivers a number of significant improvements, including more clips to better match text, a featured feed, camera roll saving, support for private wordeos, and more.If you can't see the video embedded above, please click here.
Here's the complete list of what's new in Wordeo 1.2:
- more clips, from more videographers to improve the quality of your messages.
- a featured feed to showcase the best wordeos from around the world.
- save to your Camera Roll so you can share wordeos on other apps.
- you can create private wordeos that only you can see: unselect the Wordeo icon to make wordeos private.
- send your wordeo directly to your friends as a text message.
- coloured clips instead of black clips.
- invite your friends to the app with a text message.
See also: Gloup Goes 2.0 With New Messenger Featuring Snapchat-Like Videos, This Newly Updated Live Streaming App Lets You Hang With Your Friends And Fans, and Is Fly The Best iPhone App For Quick Video Editing?.