July 5, 2014
Apparently more than two years in the making, Age of Booty: Tactics has finally set sail on iOS. Age of Booty: Tactics is the turn-based iOS edition of Age of Booty, the original cult classic real-time strategy game created by Halo and Call of Duty developer Certain Affinity. The game challenges you to be one with a crew of swashbuckling pirates and create various combinations of captains, crafts, and curses all in pursuit of pirate plunder. It can be played with friends and foes alike on the same device via Pass N' Play or online via Game Center or Facebook. Age of Booty: Tactics boasts the following key features:
Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 7.0 or later, Age of Booty: Tactics is available now on the App Store as a free-to-play title. For more recently released strategy games for iOS, see also: Combine Random Chance And Risky Choices To Win In DeNA's Super Battle Tactics, Strategize And Mobilize: Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution 2 Is Out Now On The App Store, and Can You Outfox The Desert Fox In Shenandoah Studio's The Battle Of El Alamein?.
- Highly accessible, turn-based gameplay
- Easy to pick-up, but impossible to put down, and a true challenge to master
- Get your armada started with the fearsome Freebooter deck
- Upgrade your fleet with endless combinations of Captains, ships, and curses
- Submit a turn and wait for your opponent to respond or play on a shared device with Pass N’ Play
- Push notifications alert you to your turns
- Challenge your Facebook/Game Center friends or battle random Pirates of similar skill with ranked matchmaking
- Colorful, light-hearted, full-retina resolution 3D graphics
- Did we mention booty?
Age of Booty: Tactics