Released in April last year, Nutrino has just been updated to version 2.0 with a new iOS 7-optimized design and, more important, a number of feature enhancements, including:
- Nutrino’s recommendations allow users to achieve their health goals. Whether they are: losing weight, gaining weight, eating healthy, gaining muscle mass.
- Nutrino allows users to log their exercise and food they eat, and Nutrino will take it into account to help you achieve your health goals.
- Meal recommendation engine for people with special dietary needs: vegetarian, vegan, pescetarian.
- Individual meals or daily plans can be added to the ‘Grocery List’ for easy grocery shopping.
- Nutritional information is highlighted for each meal, offering users the ability to monitor their nutrition intake.
And especially for all of you fitness buffs and sports enthusiasts out there, Nutrino 2.0 takes your exercise regime into account in suggesting tips on how to eat right. You can connect the app to RunKeeper, Moves, Fitbit, Withings, InsideTracker, and more to get personal food recommendations based on data gathered from linked fitness-tracking devices and apps.
The newly updated app also features a virtual health coach, which, armed with the latest in nutrition research, helps you stay on track toward your goals as you strive to eat healthy.
See also: OptimizeMe life-logging app gets optimized with Jawbone UP integration and more, Noom Weight update features Food Oracle, custom dishes and barcode search, and UP by Jawbone updated with Food Score and other features to help you eat better.