August 7, 2014
We first heard about Dungeon Slots — the latest game from Wind-up Knight, Wind-up Knight 2 and Rise of the Blobs creator Robot Invader — last week. But as it turns out, the game has already been released on the App Store. As its name suggests, Dungeon Slots is a game that combines dungeon crawling and slot machine gaming. Specifically, the game lets you crawl across dungeons and defeat enemies along the way by launching attacks and combos using "your trusty 23-calibre double-bladed combat-certified slot machine." In Dungeon Slots, you spend coins to pull the lever of the machine and spin the reels in each round. You can initiate an attack every time you hit the jackpot. You can also lock in combos for a more strategic offensive. Dungeon Slots offers the following key features:
Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 6.0 or later, Dungeon Slots is available now on the App Store for free. See also: Electronic Arts' Dungeon Keeper gains Challenges, combat points and more, Gameloft Releases Guildhalls Of Glory Update To Dungeon Hunter 4, and Unleash Your Inner Explorer In Dungeon Heroes: The Board Game.
- Stunning 3D graphics for maximum monster slaying action!
- FREE gold recharges automatically!
- Attack, Enchant, Block, and Earn Credits by lining up the reels.
- Use Wildcard slots to enhance chains and create wicked combos!
- Deeply original and insanely compelling mash-up of two popular game genres.
Wind-up Knight 2
Rise of the Blobs