We first heard about Almightree nearly a year ago. And now, at long last, the Zelda-inspired 3-D puzzle adventure game is out on iOS.
Developed by Chocoarts and published by Crescent Moon Games, Almightree: The Last Dreamer has you playing as a Link-like character in a game world where everything is falling apart. And to restore this world’s balance, you have to find clues and solve puzzles to save the eponymous life-sustaining tree.
Check out the game in action in this trailer:
If you can’t see the video embedded above, please click here.
We’ll have a full review of Almightree later here on AppAdvice. In the meantime, here’s what you can expect from the game:
- Thrilling 3D puzzle platformer experience
- Discover the stunning world of the Almightree
- Conquer 100+ puzzles across 20 vast stages
- Over 6 unique puzzle features to overcome
- 40+ challenges to be completed
- Unlock 10+ mysterious illustrations about the hero
- Compelling cutscenes to narrate the story of Almightree
- Adjustable difficulty for personal gaming experience
- Compete score and earn achievements in Game Center
For more new iOS games of note, see also: Return to Rapture with Bioshock for iOS, out now on the App Store worldwide, Bitizens take over Sin City as NimbleBit officially launches Tiny Tower Vegas on iOS, and Icebreaker: A Viking Voyage creator Nitrome releases Game Boy-inspired 8bit Doves.