Unveiled by The Pokemon Company at the Pokemon World Championship last month, Pokemon TCG Online is the free-to-play iPad version of the Mac and PC game of the same name. As its name suggests, it’s a collectible card game based on the hugely popular Pokemon video game series.
Pokemon TCG Online has the following key features:
- EASY TO START: Choose from Grass, Fire, or Water decks, step right into a game, and learn as you go in an easy play experience.
- EXPAND YOUR COLLECTION: Earn cards, open booster packs, trade with other players, and build the perfect deck around your favorite cards. Your collection grows with you!
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR EXPERIENCE: Build your own decks, customize the look of your cards, deck boxes, and avatar, and join your friends online.
- HONE YOUR SKILLS: Play against the computer until you are ready to challenge other players.
- CHALLENGE THE WORLD: When you feel your deck design is ready, challenge other players or join a tournament to show your skill and knowledge.
The game is optimized for third-generation iPad, fourth-generation iPad, iPad Air, and iPad mini with Retina display running iOS 7.0 or later. Of course, Pokemon TCG Online requires an Internet connection to play.