Seemingly a cross between Fruit Ninja and “Kung Fu Panda,” Smash Champs is an action adventure game that lets you train anthropomorphic animal champs for combat with swipe-based challenges, and engage them in one-on-one battles with other players’ champs.
Take a look:
If you can’t see the video embedded above, please click here.
As outlined in its App Store desription, Smash Champs lets you:
- CHALLENGE friends and foes in turn-based online play
- TRAIN your Champs for combat with lightning fast swipe action
- RISE through the ranks to become a legendary trainer
- UNLOCK Champs and customize them with powerful gear
- DISCOVER triumph in spectacular combat cinematics
Note that a network connection is required to play Smash Champs since it features online turn-based matches.
See also: Run Sackboy! Run! is a new iOS platformer starring the knitted hero of LittleBigPlanet, Sandman, Spider-Gwen, Jack O’ Lantern and more come to Spider-Man Unlimited, and Reflexes and speed are key in keeping your digits intact in Mmm Fingers.