The popular website creation service provider Weebly has finally released its official app for iPad.
Arriving via the new universal 3.0 update to the company’s iOS app, which was launched for iPhone back in May 2012, Weebly for iPad gives you the ability to create fantastic and functional websites right from your iOS tablet. This is a significant improvement over Weebly for iPhone, which only supports blogging, online store management, and site analytics.
Of course, the new iPad app enables you to build websites from start to publish using Weebly’s signature drag-and-drop and what-you-see-is-what-you-get interface. It offers the following key features:
- Create a website from scratch
- Intuitive drag & drop experience designed specifically for touchscreen
- Maximize creativity with a wide range of text, media and design elements
- Control and customize fonts, colors and background images, even upload your own logo
- Browse and upload images directly from your photo library
- Choose from over 100 beautiful themes
- Offline mode captures updates made without an internet connection
- Manage your website’s SEO right from your iPad
- Save and sync work across devices so you can pick up where you left off on desktop or mobile
Check out Weebly for iPad in action in the promo video below:
If you can’t see the video embedded above, please click here.
Site stats and blog and store functionality are set to be added to Weebly for iPad in an upcoming update.
See also: Autodesk unveils brand new SketchBook Mobile drawing app for iPhone and iPad, Google launches Primer app for iOS to help startups learn lessons on marketing, and With an update, iOS 8 Swarm users can check-in with a Notification Center widget.