Chillingo has just published a new match-three puzzle adventure game in the form of Rescue Quest for iOS.
Developed by Boomzap, Rescue Quest has you guiding two wizard apprentices named Boom and Zap on their epic quest across the realm of Turnspell. They've embarked on their journey so as to rescue the source of their magical powers, the spritelings, who have been kidnapped by an evil sorcerer.
To help Boom and Zap, you have to match gems and cast spells, thereby clearing paths across their journey and slaying enemies along the way. You can also connect to Facebook to play with your friends as well as to sync your game progress.
Check out the launch trailer for Rescue Quest:
If you can’t see the video embedded above, please click here.
As outlined by Chillingo, Rescue Quest boasts the following key features:
- An puzzle adventure filled with magic and wizardry!
- Gem-matching fun with a charmed twist
- Over 100 levels of spellbinding fun and tons of quests
- Use spells, summons, and magical tokens to clear gems in your path
- Imps, spiders, yetis, and more troublesome foes to defeat
- Explore an epic world filled with enchanted forests and epic castles
- Sync with Facebook share high scores, lives, and continue your progress on another device.
- Over 50 achievements for seasoned wizards to unlock
See also: Disney lets you kick some bot in 2 new iOS games based on Marvel's “Big Hero 6”, “Super” sequel to Glyph Quest match-3 puzzle RPG magically appears on the App Store, and Get a free voucher for Fat Princess on PS3 by playing its Piece of Cake game on iOS.