If you’re looking for a brand new iOS game with a brand new puzzle mechanic, look no further than Dwelp.
Dwelp’s gameplay is deceptively simple. In each level of the game, you have to link all of the same-colored dots by placing them near one another while making sure that each of them fills a hole. Easy, right?
Actually, no, since Dwelp comes with the catch that once two dots have been connected, the others of the same color become stuck on their spots. Hence, they can only be linked to the others by bringing the already linked ones to them.
Take a look:
If you can’t see the video embedded above, please click here.
Each level of Dwelp has more than one solution. But if you really want to challenge yourself playing the game, you have to come up with the solution that requires the least number of moves.
Dwelp offers the following key features:
- 100 hand-crafted puzzles with a smooth difficulty curve
- An ultra-hard puzzle pack, if you are up to a tough challenge and have some good hours to spare
- Bonus puzzle pack with a different type of gameplay
- Game Center integration with 14 achievements to earn and a global leaderboard to conquer by mastering all the puzzles
- Handy features like the puzzle previewer and the powerful undoer, to enhance your gaming experience
- Easy one-handed portrait-mode control
- Working equally fine in landscape mode without any rotation – on the iPhone too
Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 7.0 or later, Dwelp is available now on the App Store for the special half-off introductory price of $0.99, with no in-app purchases or ads whatsoever.
See also: The Witcher Adventure Game for iPad out now on the App Store, Hiyaaah! Enter this new iOS game and fight for justice as none other than Bruce Lee, and What’s up, dog? Microsoft unleashes new Kinectimals game for iOS.