Back in January, we told you that The Witcher Adventure Game would be coming to iPad. Now, that game has finally arrived on the App Store.
The Witcher Adventure Game, or The Witcher AG for short, is the digital adaptation of the role-playing board game of the same name, which itself is an adaptation of the hack-and-slash video game that’s in turn an adaptation of the fantasy book series “The Witcher.” Got it? Good.
The Witcher AG invites you to quest through the dark fantasy universe of the titular monster slayer, Geralt of Rivia. It lets you play as any of four main characters, each with his or her unique skills and attributes. Aside from Geralt of Rivia, you can choose to play as Trisee Marigold the cunning sorceress, Yarpen Zigrin the dwarven warrior, and Dandelion the roguish bard.
Preview The Witcher AG through the launch trailer below:
If you can’t see the video embedded above, please click here.
The Witcher AG for iPad has the following main features:
- Art design taken straight from the critically acclaimed Witcher series of video games
- Play vs. AI and vs. your friends (online multiplayer and hot seat)
- Clear, simple rules, and intuitive mechanics.
- 4 unique heroes with different skills and approaches to problem solving
- Achievements and leaderboard support
- Digital edition contains over 288 cards and 30 monsters
See also: Hiyaaah! Enter this new iOS game and fight for justice as none other than Bruce Lee, What’s up, dog? Microsoft unleashes new Kinectimals game for iOS, and HyperDevbox releases Record of Agarest War Zero, holds Black Friday sale on iOS.