The popular multipurpose numbers-tracking dashboard app Numerous has just received another significant update.
Released early last May for iPhone and iPod touch, Numerous was updated to version 2.0 early last October with support for iOS 8 (including HealthKit and Today widget integration), AirPlay, iCloud sign-in, landscape mode, and display optimizations for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
Now, the app has been updated to version 2.1 with universal support, making it natively compatible with iPad and iPad mini. If you’ve been using Numerous on iPhone or iPod touch, you can sync your existing numbers onto your iPad by signing in with the same account you’re using on your smaller iOS device.
Numerous 2.1 also features daily bar graphs, in addition to line graphs, for numbers viewed in landscape. Moreover, it introduces red or green color coding and open/closing stock prices for financial graphs.
The new universal version of Numerous also includes the following improvements:
- Better landscape display of countdowns
- Graphs now update live as new data comes in
- It’s easier to delete numbers from the main screen
- Reduced memory usage
- Some URLs in the “More Info” field wouldn’t open
- Improvements to the Today view extension
- “Days until” calculation is more intuitive
- Fixed a problem where a Google account couldn’t be linked from the Edit Profile view
- Lots of UI tweaks
- Crash fixes
See also: Junecloud updates Deliveries with an iOS 8 Notification Center widget and more, Vimeo for iOS updated with revamped video screen and improved notification controls, and Square Register now available worldwide in multiple languages and currencies.