With the release of version 3.5.2 of the app, users can download Aviary’s complete collection of add-ons, a $200 value, for free.
Until the end of the year, you’ll just need to sign in with a free Adobe ID and download the effects, overlays, stickers, and frames for no charge. Any downloaded items will remain in Creative Cloud and can be used forever.
Here’s the complete list of improvements arriving in the update:
- Improvements to Overlay and Vignette tutorials
– Upped default save size to 8MP
– Updated Overlay preview thumbnails
– Added support for third party keyboards for Meme and Text
– Fixed endless loop issue with Print to Walgreens
– Fixed issue that prevented tapping to apply Blur
A universal app designed for the iPhone/iPod touch and iPad/iPad mini, Aviary can be downloaded now on the App Store for free. As mentioned earlier, you’ll need to have an Adobe ID to download the free tools.
For other recent app news and reviews, see: You’re just a small ball living in a big ball world in Roto, a challenging physics-based puzzle platformer, Shazam update features built-in music player, Spotify integration and more, and Social alarm clock app Wakie wakes you up with calls from friendly strangers.