Peggle Blast, as the game is called, has you blasting balls and pegs in the classic pachinko-style gameplay that has been cloned by other games such as King’s Papa Pear Saga and Sega’s Super Monkey Ball Bounce.
But while it’s based on a mechanic that players the world over have come to know and love, Peggle Blast does offer new and improved features including:
- MASTER MAGIC POWERS: Hone your skills with the help of 3 Peggle Masters and learn their magical tricks.
- SMILE-INDUCING TENSION: Aim for fun with every high stakes shot and mighty near miss!
- ACTION ON MANY LEVELS: Immerse yourself while playing through thrilling and fantastic Master-themed worlds, with 15 levels per Master.
- SIMPLE CONTROLS: Enjoy mobile puzzling at its finest with easy-to-use controls and challenging puzzle solving.
- BOSS BATTLES: Take on mischievous Evil Bosses at the end of every world to put your Peggle skills to the test.
- MIGHTY FUN MECHANICS: The action never gets stale thanks to gooped pegs, gem drops, flaming pits, time bombs, the awesome cannon catcher, and rainbows. Lots and lots of rainbows!
If you can’t see the video embedded above, please click here.
Check back later here on AppAdvice for our full review of Peggle Blast.
See also: There are No Limits in the latest Need for Speed game from Electronic Arts, Electronic Arts shows off SimCity BuildIt mobile building game in new gameplay trailer, and Part 2 of Plants vs. Zombies 2′s Big Wave Beach world surfaces on iOS.