Electronic Arts (EA) has just released a new trailer for SimCity BuildIt, showcasing the upcoming game ahead of its official worldwide launch.
It’s touted by EA as “the most advanced mobile building simulation game.” And that may very well be true, judging by the impressive graphics on display in the game’s newly released trailer, which features actual mobile gameplay footage that looks as though it were from an animated feature film. Take a look:
If you can’t see the video embedded above, please click here.
As outlined in its App Store description, SimCity BuildIt has the following key features:
- SimCity, reimagined for a new generation of mobile players
- Solve real city problems like traffic, fires and pollution
- Add basic city services, including water and electricity to keep your citizen happy and your city growing
- Specialize your city with iconic landmarks, casinos, and more!
- Create and trade resources with friends and other cities
- Unleash natural (and not so natural) disasters
- Explore your 3D city from all angles with 360° controls
- Watch your city come to life – night and day!
We’ll, of course, let you know once the game becomes officially available on the App Store worldwide.
See also: Part 2 of Plants vs. Zombies 2′s Big Wave Beach world surfaces on iOS, Electronic Arts’ Real Racing 3 updated with new cars from Maserati and Ferrari, and Magical mysteries and mayhem await in The Sims FreePlay’s new Halloween edition.