FitStar Yoga features Tara Stiles, the founder and owner of Strala Yoga, as your guide in video-based programs that are personalized to your skills, whether you’re a beginner or an expert.
At launch, FitStar Yoga includes workouts for more than 300 yoga poses plus eight special freestyle sessions, with more content to be added in future updates.
FitStar Yoga’s main features include:
- Dynamic HD video shows you the poses while Strala Yoga founder Tara Stiles provides guidance
- Choose duration and intensity of each session
- Custom audio tracks get you flowing, and streaming music support to keep you moving at your own beat
- AppleTV support puts your workouts on the big screen and the iPhone or iPad becomes a remote control for your workouts
- Track your progress and milestones with achievements, unlocking new poses and badges as you improve
If you can’t see the video embedded above, please click here.
The app is free to try. To gain full access to its features, you have to get a premium subscription via in-app purchase for $7.99 per month or $39.99 per year.
FitStar Yoga is the second iOS app from FitStar, following FitStar Personal Trainer, which features the popular NFL tight end Tony Gonzalez as its star personal trainer. FitStar profile data, including badges and friends, are actually shared between the two apps.
See also: Zombies, Run! developer Six to Start wants to help you get fit Step Buy Step, NBCUniversal unveils Radius, a new fitness brand for iOS and other platforms, and RunKeeper update brings indoor tracking improvement, Health integration and more.