BuyVia, the first website and mobile app that combines in-store and online shopping across multiple devices, has released a new version of its popular iOS app. Version 3.0 includes a number of new features, which arrive just in time for the conclusion of the holiday shopping season.
BuyVia 3.0 for the iPhone/iPod touch and iPad includes:
- New user interface featuring more visuals, product deals in most categories and deals/coupons based on the user’s geographical location.
- Support for iOS 8 and the larger screen sizes of the new iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
- Enhanced product screen showing related sales and complimentary products.
- User Liking and Commenting on deals.
- Touch ID Secure Wallet Password Manager Support.
According to Norman Fong, CEO of BuyVia:
The new functionality will enhance the user’s experience when shopping on the go, and comes on the heels of our previous release empowering consumers to utilize the Touch ID to make purchases through our digital wallet password filler support.
The free BuyVia app is available for download on the App Store.
See also: Apple starts selling Bose products again nearly two months after their removal, The iPad version of the eBay app now offers a ‘Today’ page that showcases unique items, and Apple finally switches over to Apple Maps for the Find My iPhone iCloud.com interface.