Lego has a new game out, and it’s based on “Masks of Power,” the latest story featuring its Bionicle line of construction toys.
The game is called Lego Bionicle Mask of Creation.
In Lego Bionicle Mask of Creation, you have to build and battle as any of the elemental protectors of the island of Okoto: Tahu (Master of Fire), Kopaka (Master of Ice), Onua (Master of Earth), Gali (Master of Water), Pohatu (Master of Stone), or Lewa (Master of Jungle).
Your mission? To find the ancient masks of power, unlock the heroes’ full elemental abilities, and defeat the forces of evil that threaten Okoto.
If you can’t see the video embedded above, please click here.
Lego Bionicle Mask of Creation challenges you to:
- Dominate the battlefield with the heroes’ special moves
- Quest for the long lost Masks of Power in six elemental regions
- Collect more than 100 customizable pieces on your journey to the Masks of Power
- Enhance your fighting skills in the Endless levels
- Take in-game pictures of your heroic fights, save the picture to your photo library.
Note that even though it’s free to download, Lego Bionicle Mask of Creation includes no in-app purchases, no third-party ads, and no external links.
See also: AppAdvice’s top 10 best paid iPhone apps of 2014, Give your brain a workout with Squares – Challenging Puzzle Game, and Put your skills to the test in Platform Panic, a challenging endless platformer game.