Apple has just released watchOS 7.1 to Apple Watch users.
The update can be downloaded now through the companion Watch app on your iPhone by heading to General > Software Update in the My Watch portion of the app.
Your watch needs to have more than 50 percent power and connected to a charger. Like most Apple Watch updates, it could take anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour to complete, so be patient.
Here are the complete release notes:
watchOS 7.1 contains new features, improvements, and bug fixes.
– Adds the ability to be notified when your headphone audio level could impact your hearing
– Adds support for the ECG app on Apple Watch Series 4 or later in the Republic of Korea and Russia
– Adds support for irregular heart rhythm notifications in the Republic of Korea and Russia
– Resolves an issue that prevented some users from unlocking a Mac with Apple Watch
– Fixes an issue where the screen may be dark on wrist raise for some Apple Watch Series 6 owners.