Apple launches a new site on iPhone 7 photography.
Want to learn how to take better photos with your iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus? You’re in luck. Apple has introduced a new website and videos to help you become a better smartphone photographer.
At launch, the new site includes 16 videos with to topics ranging from how to take the perfect close-up to taking shots during the golden hour of the day.
The clips are as follows:
- Shooting the perfect portrait
- Taking a close-up
- Performing a vertical Pano
- Shooting without a flash
- Action shooting
- Using the timer
- From a unique angle
- Taking stills while filming
- Snapping when there’s a street light
- Shooting a bold and simple image
- Taking advantage of the golden hour
- The one-handed selfie
- Editing a selfie
- Taking a sunset silhouette
- The group portrait
- A backlit subject
Some of the videos are already on YouTube, including the following:
With the “iPhone 8” expected to feature an even better camera than the one found on the iPhone 7/iPhone 7 Plus, we can probably expect more how-to videos in the future.