Once only for iPhone, the Filters app is now available for iPad as well. Named Filters for iPhone and iPad, it was updated recently with improvements and new features that make it even more versatile, robust, and easy to use.
- Supports iPad and those with Split View capabilities
- New editing extension right within your Photos app
- 3D Touch for iPhone 6s or 6s Plus to edit the last photo taken
- Ability to undo the last edit you made
- Interface improvements for easier use
If you have not given the app a try for your iPhone in the past, here are the basic features you can expect:
- Multiple filter options including vintage, monochromatic, and dramatic
- Textured and colored overlays
- Basic and advanced photo editing for exposure, contrast, shine, and color boost
- Pinch-to-zoom ability for photo editing
- Tap and hold to compare your edits
- Filter adjustments including intensity
- Favorite filter saving
- Save and share capability to the camera roll or social media sites
Filters for iPhone and iPad is a wonderful tool with so many ways to transform your photos that not only will your pictures turn out terrific, but you will enjoy getting them there. The app has a sleek interface with simple navigation and the update making it available on both iPhone and iPad might just entice you if you haven’t tried it yet.
Filters for iPhone and iPad is available for $1.99 on the App Store.
for related stories, check out:
in other news this week, see: