Airmail, the popular email app for Mac, was just released for iOS in February as Airmail – Your Mail With You. And now, just a short time later, it has been updated with a host of handy new features. From Split View on iPad to additional actions and integrations, current users will be thrilled with this update.
Direct from the Airmail for iOS website, here are the new features:
- Free for all iOS users
- iPad Support – with split screen and multitasking
- Keyboard Support – specific actions to be linked with common shortcuts
- Read Receipts – track when messages are read
- Send Later – schedule an email for the right time, even if the app is closed (Gmail + Exchange)
- Smart Folders – use saved searches as smart folders with powerful operators
- Touch ID – to restrict access to the app
- Group support in composer
- Reply ~ Reply All switcher
- Draw a quick sketch in the composer
- 2 finger Swipe to next message
- Extended Headers – display Extended Headers for integrations with CMS
- New Actions – Add to Contacts, Full Screen, Unsubscribe Newsletter
- New Integrations – Due, Proud, Instapaper, Calendar5, PdfExpert5, Byword, Parcel
Airmail – Your Mail With You is a terrific email tool available for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch. It supports Gmail, Exchange, IMAP, and POP3, has push notifications, snooze ability, iCloud sync, and allows for multiple signatures. While this update is free for current users, new users can purchase the app for $4.99 on the App Store.
For further details, check out a full review of Airmail – Your Mail With You from AppAdvice’s Christine Chan.
and, in other news this week, take a look at: