What is it about?
If you want to create the perfect guitar sound, you'll need an array of stompboxes, an amp, a speaker cabinet, and a guitar. Why not skip everything but the guitar and get a whole bunch of the rest right from your iPhone or iPad? AmpliTube lets you build your own guitar or bass rig with up to 6 stompbox effects, an amp and speaker cabinet w/microphone options, and you can even drag and drop your stomps to sit before or after your amplifier, with 4 slots pre and 2 slots post. What more do you need?
AmpliTube is $19.99 but there are more add-ons
Recorder + Master FX
Complete Fender Bundle
Recorder + Studio
Slash Complete Bundle
App Store Description
***New in 4.5: Live Mode optimized for on-stage use, deep integration with iRig Stomp I/O, expanded 2-track recorder included free, and new All-in 2018 bundles for even better value***
Want to turn your device into the ultimate mobile guitar and bass tone studio? AmpliTube puts the power in your hands with a massive collection of virtual gear that you can use to practice, play and record with world-class tone anytime and everywhere.
Build your own guitar or bass rig with up to 6 stompbox FX, an amplifier and speaker cabinet w/mic.
Just plug your instrument into your iPhone or iPod touch with one of IK's instrument interfaces like iRig 2 or iRig HD 2, and get ready to be blown away.
AmpliTube gives you 17 stompbox effects, 8 amplifiers, 10 speaker cabinets and 2 mics, a free Loop Drummer Rock groove pack and a 2-track recorder. You can expand this selection via a massive library of over 100 pieces of gear that includes amps and stompboxes from the world’s best brands like Fender™, Soldano®, Ampeg®, ENGL®, Orange®, T-Rex® and many more.
Thanks to AmpliTube's Cab Room, you will actually feel like you are in your own professional recording studio. Mic your cabinets in full 3D in a beautifully rendered virtual studio environment with 2 iconic guitar mics (expandable to 16 mic models available via in-app purchase).
Get creative with loops in AmpliTube via its Super Looper, which is available through in-app purchase. It makes it easy to record, play back, adjust levels and play along with up to 4 loops. Loops are easy to set and trigger, with external control for live use.
Need a drummer? Use the built-in Loop Drummer system to jam to killer drum tracks. Use AmpliTube’s streamlined built-in 8-track recorder and DAW-style studio (available via in-app purchase) to record, edit, tweak and share your songs via SoundCloud, file sharing or email.
Ready to get out of the studio? AmpliTube’s new Live Mode offers an optimized GUI designed specifically for live use. See your entire rig at a glance, with all the settings and controls you need displayed in an easy-to-read format designed for the stage.
And control your virtual rig just as easily as you would a traditional multiFX pedal with new iRig Stomp I/O integration, so you can change presets, trigger FX, loops and more all right from your feet. Or go wireless with iRig Blueboard, a wireless Bluetooth controller for basic control on the go.
Whether it’s at home, in the studio or on stage, AmpliTube is the dream rig you’ve always wanted, in a device that’s always with you!
• Lets you easily create guitar & bass rigs with up to 6 stomps, 1 amp and 1 cab with 2 mics
• Expandable - Over 100 gear models available
• Includes 17 stomps, 8 amps, 10 cabinets and 2 mics
• Cab Room allows 3D placement and miking of cabinets with 2 mics (available via in-app purchase)
• Add more gear via in-app purchase from Fender™, Soldano®, Ampeg®, ENGL®, Orange®, Jimi Hendrix™ collection, T-Rex® and more
• Live Mode shows you your entire rig at a glance, with all the parameters you need on stage easily accessible
• Included 2-track recorder (in-app purchase unlocks up to 8-tracks)
• Studio mode for intuitive DAW-style editing (unlocked via in-app purchase)
• Loop drummer module that plays in sync with the recorder
• Includes speed trainer, metronome and tuner
• Inter-App Audio and AudioBus support
• Project sharing between versions and devices
• Import and play songs as backing tracks from your Music Library or computer
• Export audio via E-mail, SoundCloud or File Sharing
• MIDI controllable and with built-in integration for iRig Stomp I/O, iRig Blueboard and other controllers
• Low-latency for real-time playing
Visita il sito:
Scopri di più:
Requires iPhone 5, iPod touch (6th generation) with iOS 10.0 or later.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.