Check the details on WatchAware
What is it about?
iBooks is Apple’s e-bookstore, and as such offers some impressive features. It is also one of the only apps that still supports purchasing a new e-book from within the app using your iTunes account so you can begin reading it immediately. The interface is well-designed and easy to use, with options for font size and style, searching, bookmarking, highlights, notes, themes, an in-app dictionary, brightness controls, and the app syncs your purchased books with every device using your Apple ID (although they can only be read on your iPhone or iPad). iBooks also reads books without DRM in ePub and PDF format.
Why we love it
iBooks is free and easy to obtain. It does the basics for ebooks and PDF viewing.
App Store Description
Apple Books lets you lose yourself in the best books and audiobooks right on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Apple Watch. You’ll find bestsellers, classics, up-and-coming authors, and more — all ready to instantly download and enjoy.
• Selection: Explore millions of books and audiobooks from every category including fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, thrillers, romance, kids’ books, comics, and more.
• Book Store: Check out Top Charts, and find new releases, limited-time offers, and recommendations for you, updated every week.
• Audiobooks: Discover great audiobooks read by actors, authors, and other memorable voices.
• Free samples: Preview books and audiobooks while you browse, and download free samples — sometimes before they’re available anywhere else.
• Want to Read: Keep track of books and audiobooks you’d like to read next by adding them to your Want to Read collection.
• Audiobooks app for Apple Watch: Listen to your favorite audiobooks on your next hike, run, or exercise session, right from your wrist.
• Customize your reading experience: Choose between a selection of fonts and easy-to-read page colors. Use Auto-Night Theme and adjust your screen brightness to make reading more comfortable on your eyes. Enabling Scrolling View to move continuously through books instead of flipping pages.
• Access any of the books you purchase from Apple Books on all of your devices.
• Family Sharing makes it easy for you and up to five family members to share your books and audiobooks purchases.
• Organize your books and PDFs into personal collections that will appear on all of your devices.
• Access bookmarks, highlights, notes, and your current page on all of your devices.
Requirements & Store Availability
• The Book Store is available in many countries. The selection of available books varies by country.
• Downloading content from Books or iCloud requires an Apple ID and Internet access.
• Adding books and PDFs from outside the Book Store to the Books app requires they be DRM-free. Some PDF documents may not be compatible with Books.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.