Getting people together can be tough. Doodle will show you when everyone is available to have a meeting, which is way easier than playing phone tag. Just share a link to your Doodle poll with your friends or attendees, have them check off the times they are available, and Doodle will do the work of showing you where free time in everyone's schedules lines up.
Create polls on the go. Need to arrange a time for a group to meet? Just whip out the Doodle app and create a poll using the intuitive user interface. It's great for gathering up everyone's answers in one spot and seeing what the best time is that works for everyone without the extra fuss.
Respond to others' polls. Do society a favor by filling out your Doodle polls in a timely manner. The iOS app can help with that. Just select your answer and submit it. Then you can see what other people have said in a single glance. It's fast and super easy to use.
Get notified as updates happen. No need to run after that friend for being lazy again because you'll know right away that they, by some miracle, filled out the poll quickly this time. So no more waiting around and dragging things out — get your project done faster!
What is it about?
Getting multiple people to meet in the same place at the same time can be tough. When you have a group of individuals – whether students or coworkers – who all have varying schedules, it can get even harder. Doodle allows you to easily send a poll to anyone asking them to indicate whether they are available or busy for set time slots, and the best part is that an account is not required for filling out polls.
For those who...
- Are involved in groups, whether professional or casual, that need to meet occasionally or regularly
- Want to run an event where individuals must sign up for time slots
- Would like to have a reunion with, say, a group of friends, and want to make sure everyone is free
Not for those who...
- Don't need to interact with other people
- Work in an office environment that uses Microsoft Outlook (it has a similar feature built in!)
Why we love it
Doodle is the easiest way to find out when everyone's available, and also offers the best iOS solution for this that we've found. Being able to keep up with polls in a desktop web browser, along with in the mobile app with push notifications, makes it easy to use while balancing a busy lifestyle.
App Store Description
Use Doodle to find the best time for any event. Suggest a number of times and invite participants to select their preferences. It’s free and a breeze to set up — people don’t even need the app or an account to participate!
Doodle is ideal for planning your next party with friends, outdoor adventures, a business meeting, reunions, BBQs, book clubs, play dates, rehearsals, you name it.
Stop the email ping-pong or WhatsApp waterfalls and experience the power of social scheduling for free. It’s so simple to use, you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it.
WHY USE DOODLE
• SAVE TIME: Instead of writing numerous messages you just set up one poll. Easy.
• FREE: There are no subscription fees to use Doodle and no payment is required.
• IT’S WHERE YOU ARE: Doodle works right in iMessage — stay right in the conversation when you’re planning something.
• USE EVERYWHERE: Invite using WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, iMessage, e-mail, SMS … Your invitees can even participate without the App on our easy-to-use mobile and desktop websites.
• EVENT CHATS: Need to clarify details? Have a chat, right then and there and discuss upcoming events with invitees.
• AND MUCH MORE: Calendar integration to easily detect conflicts, push notifications for all important updates, easy sign up and more!
WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT DOODLE
“If you’re trying to find a convenient time to meet several people try a simple scheduling app like Doodle.” — The Wall Street Journal
“Nobody has to sign up for anything–they just click yes, no, or maybe, and sign up for notifications, if they want.” — Fast Company
COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS? WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU.
We're always excited to hear from you! If you have feedback, questions, or concerns, please contact us at: http://support.doodle.com/