Check the details on WatchAware
What is it about?
A simple and reliable fitness tracker, Endomondo also uses location services, and a super clean interface to help you track the distance and time of your workouts. Loaded with tons of additional features, you can track your history, check in with friends, and find new recommended routes from other users. This app is best used for running and cycling.
For those who...
- Want a simple app that gets the job done
- Just need basic tracking
Not for those who...
- Want something that is much more robust
- Need map and full, comprehensive GPS tracking
Why we love it
It is a fairly simplistic, barebones app that will get the job done. If you just walk or do some runs every now and then, Endomondo should be enough for your needs. It is easy to use as well, so there's nothing to lose.
Endomondo is FREE but there are more add-ons
App Store Description
Get the most out of your runs, walks, rides, and other workouts with our top-rated fitness tracking and personal training app. Track your workouts using GPS, analyze your stats, reach your fitness goals, and be part of our global community of millions of fitness enthusiasts and athletes. Download the app now and get motivated to get active!
Here’s what you get for free:
TRACK, LOG, AND ANALYZE YOUR WORKOUTS
– Track your running, walking, cycling, and 60+ other sports using GPS
– See your time, distance, pace/speed, calories, etc. in the workout summary
– Get audio feedback on distance and pace/speed for every mile/km
– Log your indoor workouts manually and keep a full training log
– Get notified when you hit a new personal best and celebrate your progress
SYNC WITH OTHER APPS AND WEARABLES
– Use our standalone app for the Apple Watch and enjoy the freedom of working out without your phone
– Connect with other sports-tracking devices like Garmin, Polar, Fitbit, Samsung Gear, etc.
– Pair with a heart rate monitor and train smarter (works with Bluetooth and BTLE heart rate monitors)
– Connect with MyFitnessPal for easy access to your calorie and nutrition information
– Connect with Apple’s Health app to share your workout data
– Connect with Relive and create 3D videos of your workouts that you can share with your friends
SET GOALS AND TAKE ON CHALLENGES
– Workout goals: set a time, distance, or calorie goal, and let our Audio Coach help you reach it
– Weekly commitments: commit to weekly goals and ask your friends to be your motivators
– Challenges: participate in our featured challenges and win cool prizes or create your own challenges and have fun with your friends
– Send and receive real-time audio pep talks
– See what your friends have been up to and comment on their workouts in the Newsfeed
– Add pictures to your workouts and tag your friends
– Share results and workouts on your favorite social networks, e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
All your data is automatically synced with your Endomondo profile at www.endomondo.com where you can view and analyze all your workouts and manage your account.
So, download the app now and start freeing your endorphins with us!
Want to take your fitness even further? Then upgrade to Premium and get access to our exclusive features:
– Personal training plans – reach your running goal faster with a training plan, whether it’s a 5K, 10K, or a marathon
– Advanced statistics – see your history of personal bests, calories burned per month, running distance by month or year, etc.
– Heart rate zone analysis – see what heart rate zones you’re in and for how long during each workout (requires a compatible heart rate monitor)
– Interval training – mix up your workout routine and get better faster
– Weather information for each workout – know how weather impacts your performance
– Ad-free – focus on your workouts without distractions
– VIP support – bump the line and get response to your emails within 24 hours on weekdays
– And more
When you upgrade to Premium, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You can choose between a monthly and a yearly subscription. For our best value offer, pick our yearly subscription – you won’t regret it!
Endomondo is powered by Under Armour Connected Fitness – the world’s largest health and fitness community. The complete suite of Under Armour apps, built to empower healthy and active lifestyles, includes Endomondo, UA Record, MapMyFitness, and MyFitnessPal.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.