Watch the trailer
Check the details on WatchAware
Choose your plan. Evernote for iOS comes with three tiers. Our advice? Start with the free plan, and see how you go from there. You'll get a feel and taste for Evernote and will be able to decide whether a monthly fee is a worthwhile investment. Even with a free plan, many of Evernote's core features are still available to access.
Get organized. You can create "notes" inside of Evernote and add them to notebooks, tag them, or both. Of course, everything will sync between all of your Evernote-connected devices at an impressive speed, meaning you'll never be far away from your ever-growing Evernote library. In Evernote, notes can include anything you like: text, images, PDFs, or annotated documents. The location of created notes is also embedded into the note itself, along with the date and time of creation.
Create, browse, share, edit. You can do everything from Evernote's iOS app: creating new notes, editing pre-existing ones, browsing through your collection, or even sharing notes for collaboration with a colleague (using "Work Chat") can be done from an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Evernote isn't just an extension of your brain; it's a mobile briefcase of your important information that's always accessible, and always in reach.
What is it about?
Evernote is free, universal, and an essential app to share audio recordings. Evernote now includes a 90 minute recording limit. The app even allows you to record audio in the background. Evernote can share that audio to anyone through a simple email. The audio will be instantly accessible to you on any one of your computers or devices with Evernote installed. The app also supports background playback of your audio with controls through the multitasking dock If you opt for an Evernote Premium account, you also get great tools like OCR, more storage space every month, and more. The app is simple and effective and if all you need to do is share audio recordings, then this is the app for that.
For those who...
- Want to keep track of everything in one place (a digital brain of sorts)
Not for those who...
- Want something that is more minimal
Why we love it
Evernote is what Apple's Reminder app wants to be when it grows up.
Evernote supports Siri commands
Evernote is FREE but there are more add-ons
App Store Description
Let Evernote change the way you organize your personal and professional life. Evernote is the only organizer and planner you need: take notes, create to-do lists, add images, scan documents with your camera, take handwritten notes, make sketches, and more! Edit, share and collaborate on notes automatically between your phone, tablet, and computer.
“Use Evernote as the place you put everything… Don’t ask yourself which device it’s on—it’s in Evernote” – The New York Times
“When it comes to taking all manner of notes and getting work done, Evernote is an indispensable tool.” – PC Mag
Evernote gives you the tools you need to keep your work effortlessly organized:
• Write, collect, and capture ideas as searchable notes, notebooks, checklists, and to-do lists
• Create notes in a variety of formats, including: text, sketches, photos, screenshots, image files, audio, web clippings, and more
• Use the camera to effortlessly scan, digitize, and organize your paper documents, business cards, whiteboards, handwritten notes, and drawings
• Use Evernote as a digital notepad and easy-to-format word processor for all your thoughts as they come
Evernote gives you the ability to sync your content across devices:
• Sync everything automatically across any computer, phone, or tablet
• Start your task working on one device and continue on another without ever missing a beat
• Add a passcode lock to the mobile app for more privacy
SHARE YOUR IDEAS
Evernote gives you the tools to share, discuss, and collaborate productively with others:
• Create, share, and discuss with the people who help get your work done, all in one app
• Search within pictures and annotate images to give quick feedback
EVERNOTE IN EVERYDAY LIFE
• Make personal checklists to keep your thoughts organized
• Set reminders to keep on top of activities and write to-do lists
• Gather, capture, and store every thought you need to stay productive
EVERNOTE IN BUSINESS
• Create agendas, write memos, and craft presentations
• Annotate documents with comments and thoughts during team meetings, then share with colleagues
• Get your projects underway faster and maximize productivity by letting multiple participants access and work on different aspects alongside each other
EVERNOTE IN EDUCATION
• Keep up with lecture notes so you don’t miss a vital thought
• Clip and highlight articles from the web for academic research
• Plan and collaborate for better academic group work
BETTER NOTE INTERACTION WITH 3D TOUCH
• Quick Actions for faster note creation and search
• Sketch in notes with pressure sensitive ink
EVERNOTE FOR APPLE WATCH
• Dictate notes and they will be transcribed in Evernote
• Dictate searches and get results on your Apple Watch
• View newly created & updated notes
• Set reminders, get notifications, and never forget anything
Also available from Evernote:
EVERNOTE PREMIUM - The ultimate workspace.
• 10 GB of new uploads each month
• Unlimited number of devices
• Access your notes and notebooks offline
• Save emails to Evernote
• Search inside Office docs and attachments
• Annotate PDFs
• Scan and digitize business cards
• Show notes as presentations, instantly (desktop only)
$7.99 monthly, $69.99 annually
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://evernote.com/legal/tos.php
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.