My Wonderful Days is an attractive app that has many great features, including iCloud sync, PDF export, reminders, and a mood rating system. However, these features are implemented oddly, and somehow combine to make the app less usable than that list of features would suggest. The interface is clean but not intuitive enough, so it’s possible to get frustrated using it.
How was your day? My Wonderful Days is a simplistic journal app that allows you to capture your mood and memories. Adding new entries is an easy task, as it is just a tap away. Then, start writing whatever you want — how your day was, what is on your mind, jot out those random thoughts, or just recap on today's events. Pour your heart out! Then you can use the slider at the bottom to record your current mood, whether you're sad, pissed off, content, or super happy about whatever happened in life. My Wonderful Days even lets you add in photos and videos to fully relive the experience later.
Add some flair. No matter what happened during the day, it's important that you record your thoughts and feelings or just recap on what is currently going on in your life. Trust me — you'll feel a lot better. My Wonderful Days lets you record your mood for each journal entry, but you can also add cute little icons to represent the day. Up to two can be added per entry, and it is a great way to symbolize what the day's events mean to you.
Calendar and stats. My Wonderful Days does a great job of keeping your entries organized with the calendar view. You can see how many entries you made each month (Lite version has a limit of 10 a month, upgrading to full version can be done without losing any data) in case you ever go back and want to revisit Memory Lane. Plus, My Wonderful Days keeps track of how many times you were angry, sad, happy, or whatever else. Each mood is tracked and there is a tally count. You can also see how many entries you've wrote and your total number of days using the app. Perfect for the data nerds.
What is it about?
My Wonderful Days is a simple and somewhat skeuomorphic take on the journaling app. It has a basic interface that is pretty straightforward to use, where you just create a new entry, type in whatever you want, add some photos or video, record your current mood, add some icon flair, and save your memory. There is iCloud sync and PDF export so your memories go with you no matter what. However, it's not the most intuitive app around and it lives in the golden days of skeuomorphism, but this should appeal to anyone who wants a pretty barebones app. The Lite version gives you the ability to add 10 entries a month — upgrade to the full version for a few dollars and you can export your data into it without worries.
For those who...
- Want a simple and barebones app
- Want to record their mood
- Like stats
Not for those who...
- Want a more intuitive app
- Prefer more powerful features
- Want an app that is more reliable
Why we love it
It's simple and fun to use and the ability to record your mood gives you some valuable insights.
My Wonderful Days Journal is FREE but there are more add-ons
Support (One time)
App Store Description
* My Wonderful Days is a diary you can easily write on. Full of analog features, 2-in-1 iPhone+iPad universal app fully supporting iCloud, searching, photos and a lot more. Get it now and start your wonderful days.
* One day has one face :: When we look back at our days, memories about one certain day normally start with one feeling. Whether it was good or not. Then if it was, how much. My Wonderful Days was made to remember our days by simply swiping how you felt today and putting in how your day was.
After focusing on main idea, we've crafted the app to make it better and better to gain more satisfaction. Some are,
- Notices on time to write a simple note without any load, which makes a great habit.
- Passcode to protect your private words.
- Photos and videos to put in a note, and some stickers.
- Text Formatting with bold, italic, underline, highlight and more.
- Special days can be starred. It can be seen separately on search page. Also sorting by happiness, mostly viewed and stickers can be done to take out memories easily.
- To make it feel like your own journal, sound has been added and the papers on notes you've seen many times get old.
- You can see wonderful statistics of your own by report and check graphs of your happiness.
- Air Print or save PDF files of your entries and keep your days on your hand.
- Supports both iPhone and iPad by universal app. Automatically syncs data through iCloud.
Many are using the app everyday to keep their moments. Every moments, every days of your life are so valuable. Write about small things and big events. Keep your memories and keep on your wonderful life now with My Wonderful Days. :)
Original version of the app is limited to making 14 new entries. After the limit, you can edit/view your entries but can't make new entries. You can get one time in-app purchase to unlock everything. Or optionally you may get a subscription to support the app.
= About Subscriptions =
Subscriptions in My Wonderful Days is OPTIONAL and solely in purpose of supporting the continuous development of the app. In case you choose to subscribe without unlocking everything, it'll be unlocked automatically to fully use the app.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. Automatic renewals will cost the same price you were originally charged for the subscription.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
If you need support, e-mail us at [email protected]
We'll get to you right away. :)
"The most ideal app I’ve found to keep a brief journal is happily named My Wonderful Days." - The New York Times
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.