What is it about?
Waterlogue is a unique photo editing app since it takes your imported images and turns it into a completely special kind of watercolor painting. Choose your image, apply a watercolor filter, and then watch Waterlogue go to work! You can share the results directly with others through email or message or post it on your favorite social networks, and this is a great way to turn images into pieces of art for your journal. Waterlogue is easy to use and gives fantastic results that will certainly turn heads.
For those who...
- Want a unique photo editing app
- Like watercolor paintings
Not for those who...
- Don't like watercolors
- Want their photos to remain looking like photographs
Why we love it
It is intuitive to use and the filters are gorgous, giving unique results. It's also fun to watch the photo get painted in.
App Store Description
• Picked by Apple for inclusion in the App Store Best of 2014!
See the world like an artist! You don’t need to paint to create beautiful watercolor images—Waterlogue captures the essence of your photos in brilliant, liquid color.
• Waterlogue transforms your photos into luminous watercolors.
• Watch Waterlogue paint as it transforms your images.
• Save your watercolors and share them on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr.
• Use your watercolors to create an artist’s journal or notebook.
• Create beautiful, high res, frameable art for your home.
• Universal App for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
• From Tinrocket, creator of Percolator and Popsicolor for iOS.
• 14 pre-set styles to customize your watercolors by controlling wetness, pen outlines and color.
• Image export at high resolution.
• Support for AirPrint.
• Control of borders, lightness, and detail.
• Includes example images.
iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices running iOS 7 and greater. Maximum rendering detail and maximum export resolution depend on each device's capability. Waterlogue runs advanced image processing software for the highest possible quality watercolor rendering. It produces wonderful images on any device that runs iOS 7, but your rendering times will be shorter on newer, faster devices.
KEEP UP WITH WATERLOGUE:
• Follow @Waterlogue on Twitter and Instagram for the latest!
• Like Waterlogue on Facebook.com/Waterlogue.
• Have a question? Remember: we can't respond to App Store reviews, so email us at [email protected]
• If you like Waterlogue, please consider leaving an App Store review or rating. Every review counts and helps small developers like ourselves.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT WATERLOGUE:
• “…with Waterlogue, it’s clear that there’s a very thoughtful human touch behind the app’s painterly algorithms.” —WIRED, Mar., 2014
• “…Waterlogue is going to utterly amaze you, as it’s the first app I’ve seen that gives results that really look like a watercolor painting.” —Cult of Mac, Dec., 2013
• “Watercolor apps may not be a new idea, but Waterlogue does it in a gorgeous, intuitive way, and it’s quite a pleasure to use.” —AppAdvice.com, Dec., 2013
• “Waterlogue App (from Tinrocket) looks awesome!” —Jack Hollingsworth, Photographer, via Twitter @photojack, Dec. 12, 2013
• “It goes beyond typical Photoshop watercolor filters because it has more visual intelligence, and more of the feel of the real paint.” —James Gurney, Artist and Author of Dinotopia, gurneyjourney.blogspot.com, Dec., 2013
• “Ever since digital imagery came into its own over 20 years ago, there have been attempts to mimic traditional media. Where others have failed, Waterlogue nails it.” —PatrickSaunders.com, Dec., 2013
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.