by Joe White
July 29, 2013
Cult classic Sine Mora, which recently made the quantum leap to iOS, has received an update. Now, in version 1.1 of the $5.99 app, users can enjoy a brand new control scheme, improved graphics, and enhanced performance. As a reminder, Sine Mora "is a side scrolling shoot 'em up game that mixes classic arcade action with storytelling adventure," according to our original review of the application. Players command a fighter plane, and must shoot down enemies using an array of weaponry while progressing - horizontally, of course! - through level after level. In version 1.1 of the game, developer Digital Reality Software Kft has made a number of changes to Sine Mora, including:
Furthermore, a selection of more minor performance improvements have also been made to the app:
- New control schemes for an improved game experience: beside the traditional virtual joystick, players now may choose a floating joystick control and relative touch control as well!
- Three different graphic quality settings for scalable performance
- A lot of new, spectacular graphic effects
If you're a fan of side-scrolling shoot 'em ups, check out Sine Mora 1.1 now. As mentioned, the application is available to download in the App Store for $5.99, and is optimized for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. See also: Ahead Of iOS 7's Launch, Apple Gives Free iBooks To Its Employees, Bob Mansfield Leaves Apple's Executive Team To Work On Special Projects, and Performance Comparison: Nexus 7 Versus iPad mini.
- Overall performance improvement
- Content fixes and optimizations
- Gameplay balance optimization