by Joe White
August 29, 2013
Hot on the heels of Flick Kick Field Goal 2014 comes another sports game, International Boxing Champions, which is available to download now in the App Store. In the game, iDevice owners can take to the ring as a professional boxer in a classic, arcade-style fighter experience. As you can see in the below images, International Boxing Champions features impressive, high resolution graphics, and offers iDevice gamers a dual control system. Gamers can play as boxers from across the globe, and have the option of upgrading their fighters, too. As outlined in the app's release notes, features of the game include:
As mentioned, International Boxing Champions can be downloaded in the App Store free of charge, and is optimized for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqyHLKMM-5U
- Classic old-school Arcade Action. Unrelentingly fast paced, Boxing action. Beautifully rendered and animated, high resolution and high definition graphics.
- The world's greatest fighters await. Compete against boxers from all over the world each with their own distinctive style of fighting. Unload on your opponent with jabs, straight punches, hooks and body shots before finishing them off with super combos.
- Advanced character-based artificial intelligence. Each Boxer learns the way you fight and uses it against you. Dominate the ring to drive your opposition into the corner or get dominated by a super aggressive heavyweight. Watch them retreat with fear as you get the upper hand or mercilessly advance on you as you struggle to survive the round.
- Choose your fighter. Fight as boxers from China, Brazil, USA, Germany, Canada, Mexico, Russia and the UK. Each with their own characteristics and special moves.
- Upgrade any of your fighters. Improve your speed to turn your hands into a lightening blur. Boost your power and watch them buckle under a single shot and make your fighter unbeatable with health, defence and recovery.
- Great value. Take one of the characters through the whole game absolutely free and enjoy another seven characters for a fraction of the price of other games.
If you can't see the above video, please click this link.Check out the new application now, or for more of today's app news, see: Flick Kick Field Goal 2014 Looks To Be Finger Flicking Good, Celebrate The 25th Anniversary Of Bravoman With Binja Bash For iOS, and Park It Like It's Hot: Parking Simulator Desert Trucker Is Big, Bad And 3-D.