Seemingly a hybrid of Dead Space and Dead Trigger, Dead Effect is a zombie-filled sci-fi first-person shooter. In the game, you assume the role of an elite member of Unit 13 and take on the task of taking down outer-space zombies in the not-so-distant future.
And now, you can carry out your mission using a new weapon called the Epirus-V7, thanks to Dead Effect’s first update.If you can't see the video embedded above, please click here.
The update also adds two new survival levels (Isolation and Nucleus), iCloud support for cross-device syncing, and the following improvements:
- added a new game icon
- added a daily survival bonus which will award increasing credit rewards
- the ‘shoot’ icon on the game HUD is now bigger
- added the possibility to turn on green blood in the menu options
- the menu now has the option to change the graphics settings to ‘low’, ‘medium’, ‘high’ or ’X-treme’ only for high-end devices
- fixed few of the bugs and errors reported by users
- optimized the game for older devices (iPhone 4)
- modified the difficulty of the Nexus, Isolation and Nucleus survival arenas to make them easier than other levels
- dying during a survival mission now automatically awards a certain amount of credits, depending on how long you played the mission
- fixed the flawed sorting order for survival missions, from now on there are only 7 basic leaderboards of final results
The new version of Dead Effect is available now in the App Store as a free update or as a new $3.99 download. It’s compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 6.0 or later.
Developed by InDev, Dead Effect is published by BulkyPix. For more iOS games from BulkyPix, check out Joe Dever's Lone Wolf Game-Book Port For iOS Is Set To Launch Next Week, Type:Rider Is The Puzzle Platformer Game Where Typography Is The Star, and Be An Indomitable Gaul And Send Your Roman Far, Far Away In Asterix: Megaslap.[gallery link="file" order="DESC"]