February 1, 2014
The over-the-top arcade football game Football Heroes has just been hit with a significant update. In time for the Super Bowl, the newly updated Football Heroes invites you take on the ultimate challenge by engaging in a cloud match. A cloud match lets you pit your team against a team from the more than a million user-generated teams in the Football Heroes cloud. Also, in celebration of the Big Game, the chances of finding rare and powerful Hero Cards have been increased, provided you've purchased Combo and Player Decks. If you can't see the video embedded above, please click here. The latest update to Football Heroes also includes the following enhancements:
The new versions of Football Heroes for iPhone and Football Heroes HD for iPad are available now in the App Store for free. Both games are compatible with supported devices running iOS 6.0 or later. See also: NFL To Use iBeacon Tech In Times Square And MetLife Stadium For Super Bowl, NFL Mobile App Updated With Event Guide, Map And Videos For Super Bowl XLVIII, and Fox To Offer Free Live Streaming Of Super Bowl XLVIII Via Website And iOS App. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- Logo Library - You can now easily customize your team's logo by picking through a library of cool looking images.
- New Player Cards - Fire Mages, Electric Quarterbacks, Unstoppable Kick Returners, and many more!
- New Perks - We've added dozens of new power-ups for our new Player Cards, as well as existing Cards. Check your team to see if you have any new perks on your roster.
- New Millennium Division - Defeat the last thousand years of civilization in an all new single player division.
- Earn More Coins for Sharing - Now earn more coins every time you share on Twitter and Facebook
- Various critical bug fixes, polish and more AWESOME!
Football Heroes HD