Originally released for iPhone and iPod touch only, Oggl is now optimized for iPad and iPad mini as well. Unsurprisingly, the app's new iPad edition makes for greater photo density when browsing photos.
Speaking of browsing photos, the latest update to Oggl also introduces a new feature called SurfMode, which presents a photo feed as a slide show when your device is turned sideways. What's more, SurfMode comes with AirPlay support, enabling you to show off any feed on Oggl to your Apple TV for any event or occasion.
The new universal version of Oggl also includes the following enhancements:
- New Notifications Ticker showing details about how many likes, reposts, etc. your photos get (including information from Instagram, Facebook, Flickr, and more)
- Improved gear shopping experience, with better previews and suggested Favorite combos
- See a live preview when selecting a favorite to shoot with, or when editing your photo and browsing your presets
- Improved feed browsing experience, with quicker access to more information about photos
- Fixes a bug causing login problems with Tumblr and Foursquare
- Other bug fixes, user interface enhancements, and performance improvements
For information on Oggl's last several major updates, see also: Oggl, Hipstamatic's Anti-Instagram App, Goes 2.0 With New Home Screen And More, Hipstamatic Oggl Gets Optimized For iOS 7, Updated With New Improvements, and Hipstamatic Oggl Updated With New Feature That Can Either Make It Or Break It.[gallery link="file" order="DESC"]