March 17, 2014
If you're looking for a modern turn-based battle game that harks back to old-school strategy games like Heroes of Might and Magic, the newly released Braveland is a good place to start. Played on a hexagonal battlefield, Braveland takes you on an epic quest across a colorful hand-drawn world. You begin as a humble hero, a warrior's son whose village has just been raided by bandits, and end up, with luck, as the leader of a formidable army, with archers, scouts, healers, footmen and others under your command. If you can't see the video embedded above, please click here. Braveland boasts the following key features:
Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 5.1 or later, Braveland is available now in the App Store for $2.99. See also: Become The Magnifico And Conquer 16th Century Europe In Da Vinci's Art Of War, Viral Strategy Game Plague Inc. Set To Contract Mega Mutation Update Next Month, and Pocket Starships Launches On iOS, Features Real-Time Space Combat And More. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- Turn-based battles in old-school style.
- Story take place in three unique corners of the world.
- More than 25 warriors and creatures from Goblins to Golems and Ice Guards.
- Intense boss fights at the end of each story chapter.
- Evolve your hero, customize your army.
- Various artifacts and rage magic.
- High definition awesome illustrated cartoon art.