March 8, 2014
Pocket Galaxy, the space-themed massive multiplayer online game (MMOG) created by Spectacle Games, has just landed on iOS. But unlike on the Web and Android, the game is available in the App Store as Pocket Starships. In any case, the game lets you engage in intense real-time space combat and fight for intergalactic domination mainly by commanding spaceships and forging alliances. Pocket Starship features the following:
If you can't see the video embedded above, please click here. Being an MMOG, Pocket Starships requires an active network connection to play. Once connected, the game lets you log in and join other players in battling for space supremacy. Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 7.0 or later, Pocket Starships is available now in the App Store for free. See also: Minecraft Meets TD Meets RTS In Block Fortress War, Out This Week On iOS, Reign Supreme In The Tower Defense Game Of Thrones That Is Royal Revolt 2, and Touch Dimensions Releases Real-Time Strategy Sequel Autumn Dynasty Warlords. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- Command your ship in real time space battles!
- Battle with and against thousands of other players for galactic dominance!
- Advanced crafting and upgrading system. Build and upgrade thousands of different items!
- Massive PvP battles!
- Recruit players and build a strong alliance
- EXPLORE & CONQUER the Galaxy
- GLOBAL AND ALLIANCE LIVE CHAT SYSTEM
- True Cross-platform technology!