March 24, 2014
Gameloft has just updated the official iOS game of Hasbro's "Littlest Pet Shop" to version 2.0. Littlest Pet Shop 2.0 most notable comes with new content inspired by "Gailbreak," the fourth episode of the first season of the "Littlest Pet Shop" animated TV series. As in the episode, you have to get Gail, Zoe's sister, out of the Largest Ever Pet Shop, where she's been trapped. If you can't see the video embedded above, please click here. The latest update to Littlest Pet Shop also includes the following goodies:
Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 5.1 or later, Littlest Pet Shop 2.0 is available now in the App Store for free. See also: Gameloft Revs Up Asphalt 8: Airborne With Twitch Integration Plus More, Go Underwater And Over The Moon In The New Version Of Despicable Me: Minion Rush, and The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Game Will Arrive On The App Store Next Month.
- New Daily Quests: Deactivate Monban and add Tootsie to your family!
- New Pet Types: Welcome the Fancy Tiger, Fancy Spaniel, and Stylish Bunny -- plus Buttercream Sunday is in town!
- New Habitat: Make the Largest Ever Pet Shop a place where pets can actually have fun!
- New Funhouse: Prepare for your secret mission in the Spy Training Room.
- New Location: Go out under cover of darkness in Nighttime Downtown City.
- New Accessory: Dress like a master sneak with the Spy Hat.
- New Play Areas: Jump for joy on the Escape Trampoline and the Robot Swing.
- New Decorations: Add some style with Zoe's Pillow, Bone Basket and Stereo.
Littlest Pet Shop