March 21, 2014
Pokémon is yet to officially arrive on iOS. But until it does, perhaps you can satisfy yourself with what may be the next best thing, the newly released Monster Legacy. Monster Legacy is a monster-collecting RPG that challenges you to capture elemental monsters and build your very own monster team. Why? Because you're going to need them as you complete quests, engage in epic battles, and ultimately defeat the evil lord who has threatened to shroud the land in darkness. Check out the game's cinematic trailer below: If you can't see the video embedded above, please click here. Packed with hours of gameplay and content, Monster Legacy lets you:
Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch running iOS 6.0 or later, Monster Legacy is available now in the App Store for free. For more newly released iOS games, see also: Get Ready To Shoot Almost Anything In Shooting Showdown 2, Arr Matey! It's Time To Recover Your Precious Swag From The Scallywags, and Help The Lost Ball Roll Back Home In Dawn Of Play's Latest Game. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- Tackle over 60 quests in more than 20 incredible locations!
- Collect and evolve countless iconic Monsters!
- Swap and share Monsters with friends!
- Explore the mythical world of Arborea in stunning HD!
- Master awesome magical attacks to become victorious!
- Customize your own Monster Island!
Outplay Entertainment Ltd