As its name suggests, Mount Olympus has something to do with the Olympic gods. But contrary to what you might have been expecting, the gods aren't the main characters in the game, considering that they've gone missing, as the game's story goes. Rather, you are the hero in Mount Olympus.
In the game, you are sent on a quest around the eponymous mythical mountain to unravel the mystery of the gods' disappearance. Ultimately, you have to reach the mountain's summit by looking for clues and solving puzzles along your way.If you can't see the video embedded above, please click here.
According to developer iCOOLgeeks, Mount Olympus is 10 times more packed with puzzles and three times longer in gameplay than Tesla's Electric Mist. The new game also notably comes with a new hint system and a new auto-solve system.
Mount Olympus boasts the following features:
- Simple point and click system
- Never feel lost
- 10x the puzzles & 3x as long in game play
- Elegant artwork in every scene
- Almost 300 scenes to play through
- In-game hint system that literally shows you where to click next if needed
- Auto-solve feature for getting past the puzzles you just can't figure out
- Collect an inventory of items along the way to help you progress
- Scenes you visit are mapped for you automatically
- Important clues you come across are recorded automatically
See also: Rovio Teases New 'Bewitched' Episode For Acclaimed Puzzle Adventure Game Tiny Thief, Curiouser And Curiouser: First Trailer For Enigmatic Barmark Hits The Web, and Machinarium Goes Universal, New Pocket Edition Released For iPhone And iPod touch.[gallery link="file" order="DESC"]