These days, it appears that the bad guys are the ones doing the defending in tower defense games. Cases in point: Adult Swim's Castle Doombad and Electronic Arts' Dungeon Keeper. And here comes another: Crazy Panda's Evil Defenders.
As its name clearly suggests, Evil Defenders is about defending evil. Duh.
Specifically, it's a tower defense game that tasks you in defending the Lands of Evil from invaders. To do so, you have to build and upgrade towers and cast spells to fend off enemies (aka the good guys) in each of the game's 90 levels across 15 mission maps.Check out the game's trailer: If you can't see the video embedded above, please click here.
Evil Defenders features the following:
- A Huge number of upgrades and 60 towers with distinct abilities and features: the Old Crypt, the Crossbow Goblin, the Poison Lord, the Basilisk and more;
- Five regions: Wastelands, Frostlands, Highlands, Island and Inferno;
- Six difficulty modes, including a Challenge mode, for unlimited battle practice;
- Unique landmarks for every location, such as The Altar of the Winds, The Toxic Swamp, The Treasure Chest and others;
- Extensive Skill Tree to upgrade your defenses;
- 100 in-game achievements;
- Leaderboards so you can see where you stack up against your friends!
- iCloud-enabled multi-device synchronization;
- Multi-language Support including: Russian, English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, and Portuguese;
- Massive gameplay, beautiful graphics and an immersive original soundtrack!
Evil Defenders is available now on the App Store for free. It's compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, fifth-generation iPod touch, iPad 2, third-generation iPad, fourth-generation iPad, iPad Air, iPad mini, and iPad mini with Retina display.