The new edition is called DaWindci Deluxe. And just like the original, it lets you paint wind, hurricanes, and lightning with your fingertip on your iOS device's screen in order to navigate your hot air balloon through the game's obstacle-ridden puzzle levels. And much like the first DaWindci game, DaWindci Deluxe features intuitive gesture controls, charming graphics, and relaxing sounds.
But the new game differentiates itself from its predecessor with the following “deluxe” features:
Take a look at DaWindci Deluxe in action: If you can't see the video embedded above, please click here.
- Full Retina support with a re-imagined, colorful and much improved art style
- New free-form wind drawing mechanics for a more intuitive and natural experience
- All new particle effects, crisper textures and post effect shaders push your devices’ hardware
- Rebalanced and enhanced levels
- Compatible with iPad 2 and later, iPhone 4S and later and iPod Touch (5th generation)
DaWindci Deluxe is available now on the App Store for $2.99, a dollar less than the download price of the original DaWindci game.
For more notable new releases on iOS, see also: Save the world by rolling and jumping in Red Ball 4, a new physics-based platformer, Marvel unleashes Guardians of the Galaxy: The Universal Weapon on the App Store, and Konami revives the Sword & Poker franchise with Swords & Poker Adventures for iOS.