July 25, 2014
We Heart It, the official iOS app of the popular image-based social network of the same name, has just been updated to version 5.0, a couple of years after its launch. Most notably, We Heart It 5.0 introduces a new design that's flat, clean, and simple — just what you'd expect from a redesign for Apple's current mobile operating system. The updated and redesigned app also comes with several significant enhancements, including higher-quality and larger photos and the Instagram-like ability to double-tap to like, or rather, to "heart" an image. We Heart It 5.0 also features an improved in-app browser for saving, uploading and posting images from the Web. Moreover, it provides a customizable canvas where you can feature a collection of fashion inspiration, exotic places, tattoo ideas, inspiring quotes, or whatever else you fancy. We Heart It lets you:
Optimized for iPhone and iPod touch running iOS 7.0 or later, We Heart It 5.0 is available now on the App Store for free. See also: Hootsuite for iOS updated with new compose screen featuring new social network picker, Numerous personal dashboard app updated with Nest support and other improvements, and Twitter working on significant enhancements to its direct messaging system.
- View the highest-quality photos, gifs, and videos in colorful, vivid, vintage, or black & white styles.
- Express yourself by creating “collections” of anything from fashion inspirations, exotic places, tattoo ideas, and quotes to everything else you love and are inspired by.
- Follow top tastemakers and join the creative community of people from the US, Brazil, Norway and dozens of other countries.
- Search and discover exactly what you're looking for, whether it's fashion, vintage looks, tattoos, or street art. It's better than Google search and Google images!
- Save your favorite pictures to your We Heart It canvas, phone, or wallpaper.
- Browse, save, upload, and post your favorite images from other sites or blogs into your We Heart it collection with the app browser.
- Share the newest images with your friends on Tumblr, Facebook, or Twitter.
- Create an account in seconds with email, Tumblr, Facebook, Google or Twitter.
We Heart It
We Heart it