Like a mini World Cup on iOS devices, Soccer Showdown 2015 lets you choose your favorite nation for your team and then challenge your friends and other players around the world in weekly online tournaments.
The new Soccer Showdown sequel is touted by Naquatic as being “not your average 'flick-the-ball' soccer game,” owing to the game's use of PhysKick, a physics engine that makes for perfect control over every kick and its different attributes.
Soccer Showdown 2015 boasts the following features:
- The PhysKick™ engine for complete shot control
- Play as the Kicker and the Goalkeeper
- Global multiplayer matchmaking
- Over 100 unlockable gloves, shoes, and balls
- Comprehensive leveling and ranking system
- Practice arena with 3 difficulty modes
- Full set of Achievements and Leaderboards
Soccer Showdown 2015 is one of a pair of high-profile soccer-themed games released in the past couple of days on the App Store. The other is Disney Bola Soccer, the iOS revival of the once popular and now defunct Bola soccer game on Facebook.
For more newly released games on iOS, see also: MMX Racing Offers A Crash-tastic Monster Truck Experience For iOS Gamers, Upcoming “Hercules” Film Starring The Rock Gets Official Hack-And-Slash Game For iOS, and Long-Awaited Fates Forever MOBA Finally Released On The App Store.