First and foremost, there’s the new Focused Inbox, which adapts to your email behavior to help you focus on email messages that matter. The Focused Inbox contains your most important emails, while “noisy” emails are placed in the Other inbox:
- Important email is placed in your Focused inbox and the rest in Other
- Set badge count and notifications based on your Focused Inbox
- Move messages between Focused and Other inboxes
- Create rules for future emails to go to Focused or Other inboxes
- Easily toggle Focused Inbox on and off in Settings
And for emails that you need or decide to handle later, Acompli now offers a Mailbox-like email scheduling feature that lets you set a future date and time for the emails to return to your inbox.
The latest update to Acompli also adds support for iCloud aliases, search for folders when moving messages, support for additional languages (Danish, Indonesian, Swedish, and Traditional Chinese), performance improvements, and bug fixes.
Acompli was hailed as AppAdvice’s App of the Week shortly after its launch last April.
For information on Acompli’s previous major updates, see also: Acompli email app updated with support for Yahoo and Microsoft OneDrive, Acompli Email App Updated With Google Drive And Dropbox Integration, and Acompli Email And Calendar App Gains iCloud Support And Other Improvements.