Star Wars Annual 2015 App, as its name suggests, is the official companion app of the Star Wars Annual 2015. Specifically, it’s an augmented reality app for the annual. As such, it requires the printed Star Wars Annual 2015 to work.
With the app, you can point your iOS device’s camera over the annual to join the rebellion and blow up the Death Star.
Star Wars Annual 2015 App lets you:
- View the Death Star in normal mode. Spin it round and double tap to stop.
- View the Death Star in hologram mode by tapping the Death Star Icon.
- Start the countdown by tapping the target icon and watch the Death Star explode!
As for Lego Star Wars, it appears to be a remake of Lego Star Wars Funzone, which is no longer available on the App Store.
Lego Star Wars offers the same core features as its predecessor, but it does boast a redesigned interface with improved creation galleries, new choose-your-own-ending movies, and a new Force power system for the battle between the light and dark sides.
Lego Star Wars has the following key features:
- All photos, descriptions, tags and comments are moderated 24/7 to ensure high safety standards for our users
- Unlimited creations can be submitted
- Up to 5 images per creation can be submitted
- Interact with other fans Creations likes and comments
- Full front and back camera support
- Delete downloaded movies within settings
- LEGO ID sign-in is required for Choose Your Side features, Creations sharing, liking, and commenting
- LEGO ID sign-in is not required to browse Creations or watch movies
- Cell data mode can be switched off to limit streaming to wifi networks
See also: Disney’s Star Wars Scene Maker goes universal for iPhone and iPod touch, The Force is set anew on iOS with Lego Star Wars The New Yoda Chronicles, and The “Clash of Clones” officially begins in LucasArts’ Star Wars: Commander for iOS.