The sequel to Lego Star Wars The Yoda Chronicles, which was released around May the fourth last year, has just landed on the App Store. Fittingly enough, it’s called Lego Star Wars The New Yoda Chronicles.
Released as a tie-in to the new season of the Disney animated series of the same name, Lego Star Wars The New Yoda Chronicles is an adventure game that challenges you with a series of pick-up-and-play mini-games set in the Lego Star Wars universe.
But first, it lets you choose between the light side or the dark side to determine your destiny. Picking the former takes you on a path to become a Jedi alongside Grand Master Yoda. Deciding on the latter, on the other hand, takes you under the command of Darth Vader.
Lego Star Wars The New Yoda Chronicles features:
- Quest with Yoda or Darth Vader to discover your destiny
- Collect the Holocrons to save the day or crush the rebellion once and for all
- Run, shoot, jump and fly through the LEGO Star Wars universe in style
- Battle with lightsabers in Kashyyyk and base jump the pits of Utapau
- Take down Star Destroyers, defeat the AT-AT Walkers and dogfight in space
- Includes 8 action packed MiniFigure levels and 4 epic Space Battles all in one
- Featuring 24 iconic LEGO Star Wars MiniFigures and over 12 awesome Vehicles
- Sign in with LEGO ID to make your victories count on LEGO.COM/StarWars
- Come back soon for 4 NEW MiniFigure levels and 2 NEW Starship Battles
Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad, Lego Star Wars The New Yoda Chronicles is available now on the App Store for free, with no in-app purchases and advertisements.
See also: Cartoon Network and Lego’s Calling All Mixels goes 3.0 with new features and tweaks, The “Clash of Clones” officially begins in LucasArts’ Star Wars: Commander for iOS, and LEGO Fusion toys that combine brick-building fun and iOS gaming are now available.